Program Manager, NAP Global Network
Hayley is a Project Manager for IISD and works with the Resilience program. Hayley’s education and experience in international development has focused on programs in Africa and Asia, with on-the-ground experience in Senegal, Kenya, French Polynesia (France) and South Korea. After earning summer student internships with the International Development Research Centre in Ottawa, Hayley worked as a program management officer in several of their programs, including the Collaborative Adaptation Research Initiative in Africa and Climate Change Adaptation in Africa. Her work has developed her experience in managing groups of diverse stakeholders, online knowledge management platforms, digital communications and social media, program monitoring and donor relations.
Hayley is currently on leave.
- Vertical Integration in National Adaptation Plan (NAP) Processes: A guidance note for linking national and sub-national adaptationThis guidance note aims to strengthen vertical integration in National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes, presenting a flexible approach to link national and sub-national adaptation planning, implementation and monitoring & evaluation.
- sNAPshot: Domestic public finance for implementation of NAPsThis overview policy brief introduces the topic of using domestic public finance for the implementation of National Adaptation Plan (NAP) processes.
- sNAPshot: Grenada's Approach to Initiating Sector Integration of Adaptation ConsiderationsNo single approach to integrating climate adaptation considerations into sector planning exists...
- sNAPshot: Philippines's Approach to Initiating Sector Integration of Adaptation ConsiderationsThis sNAPshot looks at how the Philippines initiated sectoral integration of climate change adaptation considerations, and how this compares with approaches that other countries are
- sNAPshot: Jamaica's Approach to Initiating Sector Integration of Adaptation ConsiderationsThis sNAPshot looks at how Jamaica initiated sectoral integration of climate change adaptation considerations, and how this compares with approaches that other countries are taking.
- Developing national adaptation monitoring and evaluation systems: A guidebookThis guidebook is intended for decision makers and technical advisors involved in the development...
- sNAPshot: Initiating sector integration of adaptation considerations. Overview briefThere is no single approach to integrating adaptation considerations into sector planning, but concrete examples of good practice are emerging.
- Eliminate Fossil Fuel Subsidies & Fund Adaptation to Curb Climate Change (English/French) Catherine McKenna, minister for the Environment and Climate Change asked us what we think needs...
- Targeted Topics: High-level political support and sectoral integration in NAP processesThe National Adaptation Planning Global Network’s inaugural Targeted Topics Forum addressed the related topics of securing political support and sectoral integration in the National Adaptation Plan process.