Media and Communications Officer
Sumeep Bath is IISD's media and communications officer. He works on media relations and developing communications materials for the Institute. He manages IISD's social media, as well as communications for IISD Experimental Lakes Area and the Water program.
Sumeep has been working for several years in the communications field, initially for the Embassy of Argentina in London, and for the Press and Public Diplomacy Section of the Delegation of the European Union to the USA in Washington, D.C.
- How to Best Manage Water Retention Sites to Protect Manitoba's EnvironmentWater retention sites—vital for protecting Manitoba from floods—must be well managed so Manitobans can enjoy the abundance of additional environmental benefits they can bring.
- Exploring What Oil Spills Do to Fresh WaterYou may be surprised to learn that we actually know very little about what happens to fresh water systems when an oil spill occurs. That’s why IISD Experimental Lakes Area is planning a large project to answer those very questions.
- Opening Our Doors: IISD Experimental Lakes Area 2015-2016 Annual Report2015-2016 was the year that IISD Experimental Lakes Area (IISD-ELA) truly opened its doors to the world.
- IISD Experimental Lakes Area and Climate Change brochureIISD Experimental Lakes Area brings a 47 year (1969–present) history of monitoring climate, water quality and fisheries in a unique whole-ecosystem laboratory setting.
- Eliminate Fossil Fuel Subsidies & Fund Adaptation to Curb Climate Change (English/French) Catherine McKenna, minister for the Environment and Climate Change asked us what we think needs...
- IISD Experimental Lakes Area (brochure)Want to know more about IISD Experimental Lakes Area—the world's freshwater laboratory? Take a look at our brochure!
- CRiSTAL Parks: User experiencesProtected areas are essential for biodiversity and vital to the communities who depend on them....
- Telling Our Stories, Writing Our Future 2013-14 IISD Annual ReportIISD's 2013-2014 annual report tells some of the many stories of how we have...