CCICED Policy Research Report on Environment and Development 2014: Management and institutional innovation in green development
This policy research report on the environment and development in China incorporates the China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development (CCICED)'s 2014 policy research findings and recommendations to the Chinese government.
It is a study of major policy progress and the impact of CCICED policy recommendations that is an ideal reference for decision-makers at all levels, experts, scholars and the general public.
To link directly to individual chapters see the below links:
- Chapter 1: Policy Recommendations to the Government of China
- Chapter 2: CCICED 2014 ISSUES PAPER
- Chapter 3: Evaluation and Prospects for a Green Transition Process in China
- Chapter 4: Institutional Innovation for Environmental Protection in the Context of Ecological Civilization
- Chapter 5: Good City Models Under the Concept of Ecological Civilization
- Chapter 6: Institutional Innovation of Eco-Environmental Redlining
- Chapter 7: Performance Evaluation on the Action Plan of Air Pollution Prevention and Control and Regional Coordination Mechanism
- Chapter 8: Chinese Environmental Audit System for the Government
- Chapter 9: CCICED 2014 Work Report
- Appendix Phase V (2012-2016)
The publication of this English translation was a collaboration between IISD and CCICED.